Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 Months and Counting

Hey Bloggerz! I'm a couple days late but my babies made 2 months of the 20th! Yay! I'm so excited because I'm really starting to see the change in my hair. I'm getting more and more budding everyday which is so COOL! lol Like forreal, I think that is so interesting how your hair can transform. I have been cutting back on oiling my hair everyday, because I don't wanna clog more pores and I still retwist every three weeks. I started using the Dr. Miracles temple and nape balm so I can nurse the little edges I have to be healthy and strong (damn micros..never again!) I haven't seen any results yet of course because I just started using it, but if anyone has any opinions on this product I'm all ears! I think that's bout it guys just wanted to get a quick update out there before I start my crazy day, here's pics of the babies...time for my retwist this weekend YES! I LOVE to get my babies pampered. Happy Thursday yall!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin good! Hang in there! You'll be just fine... The only advice i have for the temples is too leave em alone and let em do their thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot! it's just hard sometimes, guess that's why its called a "journey " huh? Immma leave my lil edges alone girl lol

    ReplyDelete