Sunday, May 2, 2010

2 Months and Counting Continued....











Happy Sunday Bloogers! I just felt the need to blog this morning. So I'm adding on to my last post. So my locs are two months now and I gave some pictures before I did a retwist, so I'm just doing a quick post after my retwist so you can really start to see the progress. Every month and after every retwist I see so much growth and change in my hair and I LOVE IT! I'm really itching for some color tho but I know I need to wait. For this retwist I decided to try the thaila wajjid product again, (maybe the first time was a fluke lol) and they came out really good. The only problem I have had is that one of my babies in the back (and you see me holding one in the picture? that's the one I'm talking about) was filled with lint and it looked gross. I really tried to leave it alone but I just couldn't get over the fact that someone might be behind me looking at that dirty little loc so I picked the lint out until it was gone and retwisted it. Horrible I know, Help me out ppl what can I do to make sure this wont keep happening? Because now I watch my locs like a hawk being sure that the lint bunnies stop attacking my babies lol! Welp I'm done with my rambling. Hit me up with ya comments! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment