Friday, April 2, 2010

How's it goin?

Hey I'm back!!!! today I'm gonna talk about my locing process yay!!! I re-started February 20, 2010. ( I say restarted because I originally started January 1, 2010 with comb coils) Anywho, I went to a loctician who started them with two strand twist. So now they are about 1 month and a couple weeks old. I get my hair retwisted every 3 weeks. I have a little and i do mean VERY little budding going on, but hey at least they budding right? Im sooo excited :)))) I started my natural journey in October of 2009, and I did my big chop in November 2009 (I wasn't afraid to cut my hair at all) But enough of all that and on to thee pictures right? Well here are my babies!

Tell me what yall think! I LOVE them and I'm gonna see it through this process! Peace!

2 comments:

  1. Alright sis! Can't wait to follow your journey. Adding you to my RSS feed. Good luuuuuck!

    ReplyDelete