Friday, April 16, 2010

Pink Suga Babe!


Hey bloggers! Hope everyone is having a happy Blessed Thursday! I had to do a review on this wonderful product I got from the World Natural Hair Show that was here in ATL last weekend. The show was sooo BOMB! Omg I was in Natural Heaven! Anywho... I got this Pink Sugar whipped Shea Butter. When I say its BOMB I mean BOMB!!! Its whipped so its really smooth and has this really great smell too. Its just like regular shea butter but whipped which makes it easier to put on if you ask me. Of course its a Body butter, conditioner, and hair sheen (I'm def gonna try it on my hair and let y'all know how I like it). And what y'all all have been waitin for! Exactly where I got it from right? I got it from the Illy of the Nile booth at the show. Here's their website...www.illyofthenile.net not expensive at all! Check it out y'all! And don't mind the pic I'm at work bloggin instead of workin lol Peace and Blessings Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment