Thursday, May 6, 2010

OMG!

Hey yall! Happy Thursday! So I had to blog about my day so far and well......I can say I'm BLESSED to have been able to see this day but it was on a rough start. For some reason I went to sleep in a rut, and woke up the same way! Grrrr! Then the lord said, "Calm down child!" lol I called Tmobile because my phone is a piece of crap ever since i dropped it and guess what? I got approved for a contract AND got a FREE phone! I like free! lol So my day started getting better, Then I started reading blogs and whatnot surfing the web for hair tips and found out that i have the dreaded "Hand in hair syndrome" Ugh! I am ALWAYS messing with my baby locs and from what i have read its not that good. Smh I need to buckle down and really get a grip on this disease! ha ha I'm sooooo serious though. I am also trying to get a hair regime situated for myself, I haven't found any products that im in LOVE with yet and I feel like I really need to because it will make me feel alot better about the health of my babies. Welp in done whinnin yall. Until next time! Someone plz call 911!!! (in my Wyclef voice lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment